This is a home-based job but you must be located in Tacloban City, Eastern Visayas.
- As an online customer service you will be focusing in building relationships with customers and communicating with managers to resolve customer service issues while providing important office support. - You will also be responsible for compiling, entering and processing customer data along with data for the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Writing and posting ads
- This is a full-time job
- Must be detail oriented
- Customer oriented and should be familiar with the customer needs
- Enter data accurately with speed and competency
- Time management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- College level or College Graduate
Earn up to $700 a month.
Saturday, April 16, 2016
Friday, April 8, 2016
eBookingServices B.V. an expanding online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations is searching for full-time Online Destination Managers with excellent English communication skills and working ethics that can work from home. As long as you have a reliable and fast internet connection.
As a Destination Manager, you will be responsible for all the company's suppliers and customers in a specific region. Together with a team of Online Content Editors you will ensure the company's high standards in service and quality.
eBookingServices B.V. plan to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, currently they own the following websites:
BookYogaRetreats.com - yoga retreats and yoga teacher training
BookMartialArts.com - martial arts vacations
BookCulinaryVacations.com - cooking holidays, culinary tours, and wine vacations
BookSinglesHolidays.com - singles holidays and solo vacations
BookSurfCamps.com - surf camps and surf holidays
* Customer service will be 30 - 40% of work week
- Engage customers through Email
- Make sure that suppliers answer customer’s inquiries
- Telephone conversations with customers (inbound / outbound)
- Engage customers through Chat
* Account management suppliers | 20 - 30% of work week
- Answering supplier questions and requests
- Keeping up to date supplier profiles and listings
- Coordinating work and progress of editors
- Market research new suppliers
- Contacting new suppliers
* Keeping up to date supplier profiles and listings | 20 - 30% of work week
* Administrative support | 10 - 20% of work week
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent English (US) written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft office) skills.
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Work attitude with focus for high accuracy and precision is a must.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Experienced using a range of online tools and services (e.g.wikis and blogs).
- Experienced using a photo editing tools (e.g. photoshop).
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Experienced with Internet Marketing / SEO.
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country.
- Experience in customer service or account management in any industry.
Compensation: Around PHP 14,000 to PHP 16,000 per month depending on location, experience and skills (based on 40-hour work week).
Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 8 weeks
Start date: As soon as possible
5 full-time positions available.
How to APPLY:
submit the following to HR@ebookingservices.com :
A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Date and year of birth
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List experience with Microsoft office
- List experience with online tools
- List experience with Photo editing tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to HR@ebookingservices.com which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
More info here..