Interested applicants must exhibit the ability to ensure the confidentiality and security of all company files and information.
- Deliver excellent customer service across different brands by meeting various Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Effectively handle customer service emails while representing the brand and its values.
- Communicate with various colleagues and managers to ensure customer issues are resolved appropriately.
- Understand company policies/procedures and know when to escalate customer service related issues
- Ensure that all orders up updated in the back-end system as required.
- Deliver tasks/projects assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
- At least two years of college education.
- 1 year of relevant work experience (customer service, business correspondence, corporate communications or writing).
- Experience in customer service environments is highly preferred.
- Willing to receive paid training (may take place between June and October 2013).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent written English is required, including grammatical accuracy. Excellent communication skills (in English) are necessary in order to communicate with customers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Comfort working through a task via electronic means: online project management tools, email, Skype, and chat
- Basic knowledge in MS Office programs, particularly MS Excel. Must be able to present and understand information in various documents and spread sheets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and a commitment to excellence.
- Time management skill is an advantage.
- Proactive and professional communication with team members. Must be a team player.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accept feedback and incorporate them in his work.
- Willingness to work multiple shifts - morning, evening or graveyard shifts.
Status: This is a telecomute (home-based) job that requires 8 hours of work daily (full-time), five days a week. Performance-based rewards are provided in-season.
Contact: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, tell us about your favourite Balsam Hill product and why.