inDinero is looking for a data entry encoder to help them deliver outstanding financial services to
their clients using their own accounting software. As a Data team member at inDinero, you will work
closely with their Accountants and assist them in executing precise data for their U.S based clients.
inDinero offers a lot of growth and opportunity. You will work with a dynamic team and you will
able to develop your skills in a more productive way.
- Enter data into the inDinero software
- Data Reconciliation
- Review bank statements, credit card statements and expense reports in order to validate data on the inDinero software
- Conversion of PDF files to CSV format
- Trancribing numeric data
- Assist accountants with data duties
- Perform thorough research pertaining to clients inquiries
- MS Office Excel
- Graduate of any course
- At least 1 year work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player - must be able to work effectively with a team
- Goal oriented and self-directed, can work with less supervision
- Prior experience in encoding transcription or any data related work
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, or Payroll experience
- Must be fun, and passionate about learning
Send your application to email@example.com with a subject that reads MANILA_DATA together with your answers with the following questions:
1. Are you willing to work as early as 6am in inDinero Makati office to collaborate with our global team?
2. What makes you a great candidate for the Data role?