Transec a BPO company is looking for individuals with high attention to detail for the job of Data Entry Analyst!
NOTE: This job involves making a few simple calls to gather missing information in documents.
- Walk-in candidates are welcome from Mondays to Fridays 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
JOB OBJECTIVE - To oversee the onboarding process of insurance-related demands through accurate data review and entry as well as coordination with various providers through phone and email.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS -
- Accurately and efficiently analyze, interpret and compute data from various documents prior to entering into the system.
- Be pro-actively involved in the onboarding process of insurance-related demands and act as a liaison by making outgoing calls and emails to parties involved to obtain information needed.
- Ensure all interactions made with clients and other affiliates are logged into the system accurately and in a timely manner for proper documentation.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years BPO experience as data analyst in a US account; preferably with some experience interacting with customers.
- Preferably with Bachelor’s degree or must have undergone at least 2nd year of college level.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 WPM to yield good productivity.
- Knowledge in cars is a plus.
- Willing to work night or graveyard shifts.