Sunday, April 25, 2010

Web Traffic Manager (Telecommute)


Small US company needs experienced web traffic manager for 10 hours per week. (could lead to more)

This is a successful web business that is looking to go to the next level.


I've invested in many products designed to help me increase traffic so I need someone to read them and prepare a plan based on their suggestions as they relate to my niche and business.


Position available immediately. If you can work fast and have a strong command of the English language, and access to Skype, please e-mail your resume with expected salary. Please make sure your resume includes past experience, web and programming language familiarity, and examples of your work that I can see ONLINE. No attachments please. I must be able to pay you using Paypal.

Email your resume to: job-vwqpu-1708360166@craigslist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment