Unhoop Philippines, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing English schools that caters to Japanese students. Unhoop aims to provide high quality English lessons designed to cater to students with different needs. The company believes that learning English should be easily accessible to everyone who is interested in learning it.
note: THIS IS HOME-BASED .
1. He/she MUST be able to follow and commit to our available schedule.
2. Teach basic English grammar lessons through a video conferencing device at home.
3. Handle students from different levels and age groups.
4. To assess the level of the students.
*He/She must have the necessary requirements (computer, reliable internet connection and quiet environment).
1. Should be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
2. He/She must be willing to attend a 2-5 WEEKS training in Makati City.
3. Must be willing to work on at least one day on the weekend.
4. Must have a:
b. reliable internet connection (no USB MODEM please); and
6. Knowledgeable in the English grammar
7. Is punctual; MUST HAVE time management skills
8. Has a pleasing personality
*With teaching experience is an advantage but not a must.
*Knowledge in Japanese language is also an advantage.
Has a reliable internet connection (USB modem is not allowed)
Has a web camera and a headset
Has a quiet environment
1) Minimum 3 hours a day from 7:00PM to 11:00PM, 4 to 5 days in a week including Saturday or Sunday or both
*We prefer receiving resumes online. We do not accept walk-in applicants.
*People who are qualified will be notified through e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly.
Please read all requirements before applying. Thank you.
Interested applicants may send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org