You will work closely with Accountants and assist them in giving precise data to their U.S. based clients.
- Enter data into the inDinero software
- Data reconsillation
- Convert PDF files to CSV format
- Transcribe numeric data
- Review bank statements, credit card statements and expense reports in order to validate data on the inDinero software
- Assist accountants with data filing and retrieval
- Perform thorough research pertaining to clients inquiries
- MS Office Excel
- Minimum 1 year work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Goal oriented and can work with minimal supervision
- Prior experience in encoding transcription or any data related work
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, or Payroll experience is a bonus
- Must be fun and passionate about learning
Here is how to Apply:
Send your application to manila@inDinero.com with a subject, "MANILA_DATA" together with the following questions:
1. Are you willing to work as early as 6am in their office in Makati to collaborate with their global team?
2. What makes you a great candidate for the Data role?