Writer should be willing to learn about the eCommerce space. Learn how to manage and grow website sales through effective online marketing, content strategy and social engagement in an exciting Fashion distributor.
About the role
Working as part of a small and friendly team, the responsibility of the Writer / Admin will be to design and implement strategies to drive traffic to the website and increase sales through the Wordpress- based Content Management System.
The position does not require you have any past experience in online marketing or ecommerce although that is helpful, however writing skills are a must as the position will involve a lot of written communication whether that be with suppliers or customers.
You will be expected to increase engagement, through quality content, and communication with potential customers, as well as Social Media strategies and then analyse and report on the results.
This is an exciting, autonomous position involving writing, SEO, email outreach and product fulfillment and management.
Skills & experience needed to be successful :
- At least 3 years experience in a writing position.
- Proficiency with CMSs such as Magento or Wordpress (ecommerce plugins)
- Tech savvy, able to pick up new software quickly
- Proven ability to work with little supervision
- An in depth understanding of Social Media marketing and community engagement
- Strong communication and time management skills