- Proofread student's composition (one or two sentences) to make sure that it is free from errors.
- Check grammar, spelling, punctuation, vocabulary and give suggestion to correct awkward and unclear sentences.
- Correct, revise and edit the student's composition.
- Research the grammar explanation that will support the correction you made.
- Record the revised sentences using a recorder (WavePad Audio Editing Software)
- 20-40 years old
- Male or Female
- Must have an exceptional command of the English language
- Must have excellent written communication and analytical skills.
- Must have integrity and professionalism.
- Computer proficient
- Must possess a bachelor's degree in English/Education/Training/Teaching or its equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- With or without experience.
- Must have DSL line with at least 1mbps
You can send your updated resume with attached picture to email@example.com
You can also apply here.