*This position is initially work from home, until working space is finalized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls, emails, and online chat requests commincation on social media and finding creative resolutions to problems.
- Communicate with the marketing, verifications, and development team so that you will gain in-depth knowledge needed to serve the users best.
- You will be engaged with their community and reach out to individuals to gather feedback and data, or offer assistance as the company grow.
- You will maintain documentation in help section and may be called upon for assistance with marketing tasks like blog maintenance.
- Diploma/ Bachelor's degree
- Atleast 1 year experience in a phone, web, and social media based customer service environment.
- Experience in running an online business or blog is desirable.
- Being tech savvy and a social networking guru (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram) is required.
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Canva and Mailchimp is advantageous.
- Must be knowledgeable with Wordpress.
- Problem solver and can come up with efficient and creative ways to service our users.
- Highly organize, love connecting with people, resourceful and creative.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Love having a happy customer and are willing to go above and beyond to make that happen.
- Ability to work independently and quick to follow instructions.
- Able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- can work remotely to the Australian office.
- Self-starter who can work independently without supervision is required.
- Desire to make this work as much as we do and is prepared to make the efforts necessary to assist in making this venture a success.