Monday, May 24, 2010

Sports Writer Needed (Philippines)

I'm currently looking for writers who can write different articles in different sports especially in Basketball and Billiards.

You can apply if:

*You are a sports fanatic
*Have a good background in sports writing
*You are willing to submit articles on a daily basis

Payment will be through paypal (can also depend on you).

Please feel free to contact me if you are REALLY interested and willing to work. Please attach sample sports articles to prove that you have a background in sports writing.

Reply to: job-chmvz-1755593366@craigslist.org

2 comments:

  1. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOWNLOAD $12,234 within 2 months GAMBLING Software?

    Let me say it right.

    I don't care about sports. Shame on me but I don't even know the football rules.

    I tried EVERYTHING from FOREX & stocks to internet systems and affiliate programs.. I even made some money but then lost it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Get It Now!!

    ReplyDelete