- Attend to daily staffing attendance requirements
- Generate established Compliance reports in a timely manner
- Monitor real-time staff schedule adherence and compliance
- Monitor screen shots and other efficiency tracking reports
- Manage call-in line
- Communicate identified compliance breach to CSRO, CSRO Manager and Workforce Analyst
- Responsible for monitoring and effective usage of the compliance tools in the Remote Staff portal by providing timely updates for staff schedule adherence.
- Creation and interpretation of productivity measurement reports within the portal.
- Responsible to assist in defining and executing a Compliance Management strategy that maximizes staff availability for Remote Staff clients, achieves service level targets and business goals while meeting compliance requirements.
- Works closely with the Workforce Analyst and CSROs for daily operations
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed and administration experience preferred