Balsam Brands is looking for Customer Service Associates to join our growing CRM team in the Philippines. The Customer Service Associate will work closely with the CRM Supervisor to deliver excellent customer service to clients through Email and ensure that orders are processed across the different brands. The ideal candidate is someone with excellent English skills, strong analytic capabilities, and a fast, pro-active learner. Experience with Writing, Live Chat, BPO and Retail Customer Service preferred.
Interested applicants must exhibit the ability to ensure the confidentiality and security of all company files and information.
- Deliver excellent customer service across different brands by meeting various Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Effectively handle customer service emails while representing the brand and its values.
- Communicate with various colleagues and managers to ensure customer issues are resolved appropriately.
- Understand company policies/procedures and know when to escalate customer service related issues
- Ensure that all orders up updated in the back-end system as required.
- Deliver tasks/projects assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
- At least two years of college education.
- 1 year of relevant work experience (customer service, business correspondence, corporate communications or writing).
- - Experience in customer service environments is highly preferred.
- Willing to receive paid training (may take place between June and October 2013).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent written English is required, including grammatical accuracy. Excellent communication skills (in English) are necessary in order to communicate with customers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Comfort working through a task via electronic means: online project management tools, email, Skype, and chat
- Basic knowledge in MS Office programs, particularly MS Excel. Must be able to present and understand information in various documents and spread sheets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and a commitment to excellence.
- Time management skill is an advantage.
- Proactive and professional communication with team members. Must be a team player.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accept feedback and incorporate them in his work.
- Willingness to work multiple shifts - morning, evening or graveyard shifts.
Location: This is a remote working position that requires a home office setup (preferably a laptop to bring to training and in-person meetings) with a reliable internet connection with at least 1 Mbps. Internet back up is a must. Candidates must be located in Metro Manila or within driving distance of Metro Manila to attend monthly meetings and training sessions.
Status: This is a telecomute (home-based) job that requires 8 hours of work daily (full-time), five days a week. Performance-based rewards are provided in-season.
Contact: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, tell us about your favourite Balsam Hill product and why.