Axiem Corporation is looking for 15 Data Entry Specialist.
- Php5,000 Sign Up Bonus
- 1 day process
- Weekends off
- Reachable Targets
- Career Advancement
- Travel Perks
- Free Lunch
- Exciting Privileges
- Relaxed working environment
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- Check completed work for accuracy and correct data when necessary.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Provide customers with product and service information with highest quality standard.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Forwarding/Logistics work experience is a MUST.
- Previous import/export shipment data entry experience is required within the Freight Forwarding industry.
- Must be knowledgeable in MS office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at 45wpm.
- Knowledge in EDI CargoWise is an advantage but not required.
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instil trust in others while upholding the values of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to change and meet the changing demands of the work environment.
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required.
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have keen attention to details.
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Logistic/Transportation, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain and Automotive.
- Full-Time positions are available.