- You will be entertaining queries, pre-screen, and provide information and customer service to prospective tenants looking for residential rental property.
- Provide 75% voice tasks; 25% after-call tasks (notes, emails)
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Call handling and customer service
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Quick to learn, good memory, resourceful, not easily discouraged
- Confident and well-spoken in English, no verbal pauses, little to no Filipino accent preferred
- Writes simple business and conversational English with no grammatical errors (although most emails have templates)
- Great with administrative work -- detail- and process-oriented, highly accurate, follows instructions well
- Awesome time management skills, minimal supervision needed
- Real estate administrative experience an advantage
- Customer service experience an advantage
- Honest, loyal, committed to work, reliable, team-player
- MUST HAVE a place at home that is quiet
- Must have fast (at least 5 Mbps) and reliable internet, you must also have an alternative if main internet is down.
- Must be located in a metropolitan area without or with very rare power interruptions
- Must stay with the company for at least 1 year
What's In It For You:
- PhP 120.00 per hour paid through PayPal
- Full-time job, 40 hours/week
- EST business hours (Philippine night shift)
- Mostly weekends off but must be prepared to work weekend shifts when necessary. Specifics of scheduling will be discussed during the interview. Weekend work comes with PREMIUM PAY.
- Philippine holidays observed (and paid double, if you decide to work)
- Great virtual team environment; supportive managers and boss
- Birthday bonus, year-end bonus, holiday pay, staff party and retreats
***NOTE: YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY***
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Write 'Leasing Lines VA Applicant' as the Subject of your email
- Submit a voice recording to get an advantage during pre-screening!
- Make sure to include in your resume three character references from previous employment -- this is a requirement.
- Briefly state in your cover letter why you are qualified for the post, highlighting any previous work experience relative to the job.
Note: NBI Clearance and two ID's will be required for successful applicants BEFORE they begin training so make sure you have them!
For other job opportunities, visit Virtuallyincredible