Roles and responsibilities:
- Create content for websites and social media
- Create fresh, unique, informative, and concise content
- will oversee client websites and communicate with clients regarding changes
- will be a member of our local business venture and social enterprise ventures team
- will be exposed to forum posting and article writing as part of online reputation task
- Superb English communication skills both spoken and written.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge in content optimization
- Must be Internet savvy and able to efficiently do internet research
- Must be able to effectively communicate with teammates, department managers, and especially clients
- Must have stable and fast internet connection at home workstation
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism/Advertising/Marketing or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Automotive enthusiast is a plus