- Handle Social Media postings (which have been written and developed by others) through Hootsuite. Manage on a monthly basis, including uploading, scheduling, and monitoring
- Monitor and respond to 4 speaking websites - monitor for new opportunities that fit client’s criteria, then respond with a standard package, monitor for replies.
- Upload content on the website (web interface, no programming skills required)
- Monitor posts and replies, bringing pertinent information to CEO's attention.
- Teleseminar scheduling and setup (WebEx event center)
- Other similar functions as assigned.
- Revise materials into branded templates
- Create short videos of walking through the technical components of the web site. E.g. using snagit to document how we create a new user, how we assign a role, etc.
- Proficiency in basic Social Media sites and postings
- Web search skills - superior level
- Ability to handle some SEO, like linkbuilding and article posting is a strong plus
- Flowcharting ability through Visio, or even better, OmniGraffle for Mac will be a plus
- High quality English, written and verbal communication
- Resources to interact virtually through WebEx on a regular basis
- Basic WordPress is a plus (editorial and posting, not web design).
- Need to be collaborative, and good team player
- Willing to work full time 4 hours a day US time
- Amenable to start immediately
- Please only apply for this role if you have the following home office requirements:
- Stable internet connection of at least 1 MB/s and a backup plan
- Quiet room to work with no distractions or background noises whatsoever
- Up to date computer system with a minimum of Windows 7 or Mac OS X
- Perfectly working headset and webcam
- Personal characteristics we require:
- Must be highly punctual
- Must be able to communicate problems and solutions effectively
- Must always have a great attitude and willing to learn