Monday, December 7, 2015
Experienced Transcriptionists (Homebased)
Xmerge provides a full service business process and back office outsourcing solution with a focus on understanding and customizing back office processes. The offer extensive knowledge and proven workflows to increase efficiency, the technology, security and infrastructure to support the most complex of requirements.
Xmerge is looking for Transcription Specialists who have:
- Knowledge of business office procedures.
- Skill in computer applications.
- Skill in English grammar and spelling.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- At least 70 wpm typing speed
- Good attention to detail and can work with high accuracy
- Experience in transcription is a plus but not required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Applicant must be residing in the Philippines
- Has his/her own laptop or desktop computer
- Stable internet connection speed (At least 2 mbps)
- Must have a BDO savings account (For payroll)
- Must be willing to work on rotating shifts
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Get paid by the amount of work done
**Transcription experience is a MUST.
- Work from home privilege.
- Medical and corporate benefits for those who are dynamic enough to go the extra mile.
Interested applicants can send a copy of their updated resume in "Word" format to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill the subject box with "Transcriptionist Application"
More details here