- Teach Business English to Japanese professionals using the Bizmates methodology
- Assist Japanese professionals in their business communications concerns
*Please note that all teachers are referred to as Bizmates Trainers.
- You must hold at least a Bachelor's/Associate's Degree from a reputable higher educational institution; in the absence of a completed degree, matching years of work experience in the relevant field will be considered.
- Required skills: near-native verbal and written command of English, above-average Skype skills.
- At least 3 years of working experience is required (this may be a combination of teaching and/or professional experience in other fields).
- 80 Part-Time and Contract positions available. All work is done via telecommuting.
- Overseas work or study-abroad experience, Japanese language skills, management experience, availability on Sundays, BPO experience are a plus
- Japanese nationals and other nationalities are welcome
- Available to teach at least 10 hours per week (priority for those who can commit to *peak teaching hours)
Teaching hours to choose from:
- Monday to Friday, 8:00PM to 12:00MN (*peak = 9:00PM to 12:00MN)
- Monday to Friday, 4:00AM to 8:00AM (*peak = 5:00AM to 7:00AM)
- Saturday and Sunday 6:00AM to 11:00 AM, 5:00PM to 12:00MN
Please visit www.bizmates.ph for more information. Please don't forget to read the FAQs.
Go to this link to APPLY DIRECTLY: http://www.bizmates.ph/apply-now/
Applicants who do not apply via the link will not be entertained. Thank you.