Friday, January 22, 2016
Non Voice Agents - Australian Dayshift Account located in Convergys Eton, QC
Convergys Philippines is looking to fill the positions for "Non Voice Agents (Australian Dayshift Account)". You can make as much as Php 22,000 monthly as you takeoff with a top Australian telecommunications company as you improve customer care experience. Your job is to accommodate calling clients on managing their accounts and billing, resolve the problems they are encountering, and facilitate competence, skill, and value in helping them get more out of their products and services.
• 18 years old and above
• College Graduate
• For High School graduate must have at least 6 months Call Center Experience
• Filipino Citizen or hold relevant status;
• Must be willing to work in Quezon City
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Competitive salary package
• Program perks: Earn commission on top of your basic pay
• Career development: Acquire growth through various trainings
• Referral program: Receive monetary incentives for successfully referring your friends and relatives to join our company through our rewarding Employee Referral Program
Walk in and experience a faster, prioritized application process:
Write “DIGI888” on top of your resume.
G/F Three Cyberpod Centris
North Tower, Eton Centris
Quezon Avenue corner EDSA
more information here