Sunday, March 6, 2016

Viewfruit Earn Money on Surveys

Viewfruit, earn money surveys, make money surveys


I've posted before about Viewfruit which is a survey site that gives you reward points each time you do a survey. Then once you have enough points you can exchange it for real cash through your PayPal account. I just wanted to make an update that Viewfruit is the real deal, they are not a scam they will pay you.

I have already redeemed $5 and it was paid to my PayPal account in about 2 weeks of surveys. Now, I'm about to reach 2500 points again it'll be another $5. They do offer a lot of surveys but you will need to pass the criteria for each survey. You will see a note before doing the survey about the topic and who is the survey intended for. It also say that you can call a friend which qualifies.

JOIN NOW HERE

2 comments:

  1. Get daily suggestions and guides for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    SUBSCRIBE TODAY

    ReplyDelete