Virtual Coworker is looking for a Data Entry Specialist to work at home part time for a Healthcare Recruiting Company based in California, United States.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Update and check database contacts and Emails
• Collect and build new contacts
• Maintain database error free and up to date.
• Perform task using Microsoft 365 and windows 10
• Willing to call hospital directly in search of person holding position and getting email addresses
Skills needed to do the job:
• 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge with using Outlook and how to build contact,
• Background with Microsoft Office 365
• Able to use LinkedIn or other sources to find emails
• Ability to use Skype or Face-time if needed
• Work well independently.
• Willing to work part time 4 hours a day - U.S. Pacific Standard Time
• Can start immediately