- Encode information on the department's preferred system
- Ensure accuracy of details encoded in the system based on the verified details
- Create filing system for all encoded information on a daily basis for monitoring purpose
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree of Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing.
- No work experience required.
- Fresh graduates with good scholastic standing are encouraged to apply
- Required skill(s): clerical and office work, MS Office.
- 30 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Applicants with NBI and medical clearance will be prioritized