Siegen solutions is looking for Data Entry Customer Care Agents.
- must have at least an Undergraduate (2nd year with 72 units) or preferably with a Bachelor's/College Degree, in any course.
- Preferrably with a background in the following courses: Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, or equivalent.
- Must be good in English communication (both oral and written).
- Must have 30-35wpm typing skills.
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City (full time) or Pasig City (seasonal/short-term contract).
- No previous work experience required.
- As data entry customer support, you will be coordinating online with customers, either collecting or offering them information through a web-based chat program or via e-mail.
- This is a strategic non-voice customer service role for a multinational brand in a BPO setting.
- Process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enter customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Test customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
ENJOY THESE WORLD-CLASS BENEFITS:
- Starting pay is between PHP 19,500-20,000/month including basic pay and allowance. The offer will depend on your educational background and skills.
- With additional allowances after 90 days of employment
- Monthly performance bonus/incentives
- Paid training
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical and Life Insurance)
- 20% Night Differential
Unit 206, 2nd Floor, Cabrera 1 Bldg., #130 Timog Ave (infront of GMA7 at Timog corner EDSA), Quezon City
Or APPLY HERE