for clinical research organization,a multinational company
1. To provide assistance in acquiring grants and funding from private corporations (i.e. pharmaceutical,
biotechnology, etc.), foundations, and other funding agencies for several investigator-initiated projects
(i.e. product development and clinical trials).
2. Identify funding sources to support investigator-initiated projects in product development and clinical
trials for new investigational drugs and products. Develop database for monitoring.
3. Review calls for proposal and recommend if it fits company program and whether company should
pursue funding opportunities.
4. Closely work with the Medical Director and Director for Business Development in writing and
developing funding proposals and collating additional requirements needed prior to submission.
5. Attend meeting and presentations of proposals to prospective funding groups.
Requirements for Application:
- BS/MS/MA in Business Development Courses, Development Studies, Business Administration, Technical and
- Life Science Courses
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Product Development and Clinical Research Industry
- Demonstrated at least 3 years experience in proposal writing and fund acquisition from funding agencies,
- foundations, and government/private institutions
- Competent in use of Microsoft Program