EMosaic is an American digital news company that produces daily online news coverage of business, technology and executive developments in several industries.
The company is looking to add more home-based individuals to write news stories for their websites and a deputy editor to help manage the team's day-to-day output, development and training.
Successful candidates will be motivated and dedicated individuals who work hard on their own to develop command of our coverage and utilize our support to develop better skills and assume more responsibility.
All team members participate in a thorough training program, receive regular personalized feedback and have in-country leadership and mentorship.
Visit our corporate page for a more detailed description of the company and our websites at http://www.executivemosaic.com/our-network/
- Identify and summarize relevant news information from research and media reports
- Write factual, accurate, original news stories for an American audience following the inverted pyramid style
- Utilize training and feedback to improve story quality and quantity over time
- Above average written and spoken English (AP style experience a plus)
- Have excellent English grammar and composition skills
- Have a solid foundation in English news writing, reporting or content repurposing
- Have a strong work ethic and are responsive to training
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Have a personal computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Have active Skype and PayPal accounts