- Literacy with Social Media: Ability to understand issues, behavior and trends on the Internet, particularly with online communities. Depending on the country of interest, this includes Facebook, Blogs, Forums and other digital community-based sites.
- Understand client needs and ensure deliverable are to clients’ expectations.
- Formulate and develop social media monitoring strategies pertinent to clients’ needs
- Conduct timely and effective research in response to specific requests (data collection, summarize, analyze and synthesize relevant data and information).
- Prepare accurate, insightful reports to present research findings.
- Ensure high quality reports are produced and delivered.
- Possesses a Degree, preferably of Business, Social Sciences, Media, or Communications.
- Work experience in market research, agencies, or media is welcomed.
- Excellent vocabulary, grammar and editing skills.
- Able to organize large amounts of information into concise analysis.
- Driver self-starter and strong team player.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail, be task-oriented, and able to conduct concurrent projects.
- Candidates with more than 5 years of relevant working experience will be considered for the position of Senior Social Media Research Analyst.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Prefer applicants residing within Metro Manila.
- The position may require early morning and night shift work.
- Short listed candidates will be invited to take a written test.
- Successful candidates who wish to work from home will need a stable internet connection.
- Initial interview will be conducted via Skype.