- Lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver large scale software and hardware solution
- Plan and co-ordinate project resources, including training, internal team and sub-contractors
- Monitor and control all project activities, schedules and costs
- Manage contractual matters including contract terms and conditions
- Willing to handle project overseas and be stationed overseas for a period
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management, preferably in Government sector
- Knowledge in Information Systems, database, and other technology systems
- Strong leadership, good team player and robust project management skills
- Business savvy and customer oriented
- Certification in PMP or CITPM would be advantageous
Pls email your detailed resume and expected monthly salary in PHP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be required to take a written test.
Candidates who pass the written test will be invited for a Skype Video interview.
Only candidates based in Metro Manila, Laguna, Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan need apply.