About the Role:
- The SEO Strategist will be responsible for overseeing the Search Engine Optimization team in the Philippines, as well as acting as the SEO lead for a small portfolio of sites.
- Serve as SEO lead for a set of sites, executing on-site SEO and monitoring performance. Interact with US Site Managers and carry out requests from various team members
- Manage and help train SEO Analysts assigned as leads for their respective sites
- Document current processes and help develop new ones as we grow
- Manage various SEO initiatives, both on-site and off-site (e.g., link-building projects)
- Regularly communicate status to US-based SEO Manager
- Must have very high quality American English writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization and/or online marketing
- Experience with keyword research, meta data creation, and link-building
- Experience with Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, in particular strong Excel skills
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn different software platforms
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Able to accept feedback and willing to receive training
- Optional: Basic understanding/familiarity of HTML
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 15 Full-Time position(s) available.
Fischer & Partners, Inc. provides premium recruitment solutions and general outsourcing services for various industries. Fischer & Partners, Inc. encourages clients to outsource to us non-core projects, not limited to back office and support functions.
Our business edge is on quality, variable cost structure, and competitive turnaround time.
We are our clients’ partners for growth.
We let our clients focus on their key business efforts, we focus on supporting their executive search, recruitment and other outsourcing needs, as, and when they need it.
Executive Search / Headhunting Service
Fischer & Partners, Inc.’s brand of premium headhunting is not limited to searching from a database.
The client needs are our primary concern.
The Executive Search / Headhunting Service of Fischer & Partners, Inc. enable clients to explore candidates, in confidence, who would not otherwise be identified by advertisements, job postings, or recruitment agencies.
Fischer & Partners, Inc.’s team of experienced consultants will have to source directly for candidates who are best appropriate for the role. This way, executive leadership candidates are attracted who are satisfied and successful in their careers, who are not actively searching for options and who would never send their resumes to job advertisements.
We only need for you to take the time to talk to us and we will provide a comprehensive, consultative, and confidential approach to talent innovation.
Our executive search service is very useful to start ups and multinational companies who are establishing in the Philippines and need handholding in the recruitment processes in Manila.
· Contingent Executive Search
Contingent Executive Search is the kind of executive placement often for filling mid to senior level positions, depending on the client requirements.
Fischer & Partners, Inc. does not get paid until the candidate is successfully hired.
· Retained Executive Search
Retained Executive Search is the kind of executive placement involving partial payment to Fischer & Partners, Inc. prior to filling the job and the contract indicates a future date when the project must be completed, or the down payment be refunded. In addition, Fischer & Partners, Inc. will be the exclusive provider for the client.
The search, therefore, can be customized to the client’s needs, with Fischer & Partners, Inc. providing a consultative service throughout the process.
By working exclusively with Fischer & Partners, Inc., the client develops a much deeper relationship and receives a much higher level of service.
With Retained and Contingent Executive Search Solutions, clients rely on Fischer & Partners, Inc. to provide not just resumes, but also insightful, consultative information about the market in general.
Contingent Workforce / Staffing / Manning Service
Support Services Outsourcing
· Recruitment Process Outsourcing
· Office Administration Service
· HR and Payroll Service
· Website Development