- As a Retoucher at Aussie Commerce you will do a lot more than just use Photoshop! You will play a vital role in the day-to-day success of the company's fast-growing business.
You will be an integral part of the creative team with passion for the company's concept and products and a pride of ownership for every task you take on.
- You will be working mainly on the company's large fashion website BrandsExclusive, you can visit the site here: https://brandsexclusive.com.au/
You will be working with a high achieving team, your overall goal in this role is to manage all requirements related to re-sizing and editing images involving the overall presentation and image design of each campaign page, file management, and digital print workflow. You will work in a fast paced environment and be expected to meet daily deadlines.
- Candidate should have a degree in Graphic/Web Design and/or 1-2 years relevant experience in online production on a content heavy high traffic website and strict deadlines.
- Candidate should have a fashion editing background with a great portfolio to highlight this. Should be efficient yet really understands what it required when editing fashion images.
- Advanced Photoshop knowledge, deep etching and photo composition
- Solid understanding of layout, colors and fonts to effect high quality visual communication
- Ability to produce high volume work
- Accuracy and attention to details in all tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage workflow and changing priorities
- Ability to work fast and to change direction quickly
- Knowledge of Adobe suite and Illustrator
Behavioural Competencies - Essential
- Passion and creative designing with a love of fashion
- Great interpersonal skills with an ability to take direction
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relations with the buying team
- Well organised with a high level of personal accountability
- Ability to work under pressure and meet campaign deadlines
- In Photoshop, re-touch, resize and upload brand and product images
- Ensure that images appear perfectly aesthetic
- Adhere to the format and style guide
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to improve visual layout and obtain feedback
- Adhere to extensive brand style guides and ensure consistency
- Maintain brand guidelines