• will handle phone conferences with CEO's and Managing Directors of the world's Fortune 500 companies as well as leaders in the higher education sector.
• will market advertising opportunities to key decision makers in assigned countries.
• make Follow up calls to clients to negotiate and close sales.
• Manage and report the status of sales calls.
• Do background research on companies or universities to gather important information.
Requirements & Skills:
• Open working hours will rely on country where you are assigned.
• Professionalism critical due to our high level of clientele.
• Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
• 3-5 years of sales experience with proven results.
• Highly motivated, self disciplined, and flexible.
• Confident, persistent, and driven with negotiation abilities.
• University degree required.