Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Isentia: Social Media Research Analyst (Home-Based)
Isentia a global leader in delivering crucial business intelligence, operating in 21 offices across the Asia-Pacific, is looking for a full time Social Media Research Analyst that can work at home.
• Literacy with Social Media: Ability to understand issues, behavior and trends on the Internet, particularly with online communities. Depending on the country of interest, this includes Facebook, Blogs, Forums and other digital community-based sites.
• Understand client needs and ensure deliverables are to clients’ expectations.
• Formulate and develop social media monitoring strategies pertinent to clients’ needs
• Conduct timely and effective research in response to specific requests (data collection, summarize, analyze and synthesize relevant data and information).
• Prepare accurate, insightful reports to present research findings.
• Ensure high quality reports are produced and delivered.
• Possesses a Degree, preferably of Business, Social Sciences, Media, or Communications.
• Work experience in market research, agencies, or media is welcome.
• Excellent vocabulary, grammar and editing skills.
• Able to organize large amounts of information into concise analysis
• Driver, self-starter and strong team player.
• Possesses strong attention to detail, task-oriented, and able to conduct concurrent projects.
• Prefer applicants residing within Metro Manila.
• Position may require early morning and night shift work or weekend work with weekdays off.
• Short listed candidates will be invited to take a written test.
• Stable internet connection and back-ups required.
Kindly submit your resume to: email@example.com
or Apply hereFor more information visit their website at http://www.isentia.com/
Isentia Manila Office
8/F, One San Miguel Avenue Building
San Miguel Avenue,
Pasig City, Philippines
Phone: +632 451 1396