EMAPTA Versatile Services is searching for qualified individuals to fill the position of Data Entry Specialist to join their team in Makati, Philippines.
The scope of work includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Database Management
- Learn and be proficient in the use of marketing platforms including Autopilot and SalesForce.
- Update lead records in marketing automation system Autopilot using online research methods
- Ensure data integrity across all database management activities
- Develop and refine online research methods for updating of lead records
2. Lead Tracking
- Ensure leads are being followed up by sales, sending reminder emails and prompts to contact leads, convert leads and update opportunities with pricing
- Develop reporting templates as required
- Provide timely reports on database performance and insights, including progress of lead records update and findings from research gathering
- Ensure clear, concise, and timely communication to manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 1 – 3 years Data Entry experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of initiative and accuracy.
- Resourceful in research methods.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Confidence to ask for assistance where required.
- Team player but proactive and able to work independently to manage execution of tasks to deadline.
- Willing to work in Makati.
- Willing to work as project based (6 months contract).
- Working schedule 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday).