Job Summary: The client owns an audio visual design supply and installation company. The primary role of the Bookkeeper is to do data entry, account reconciliations and other bookkeeper functions.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Entry of all bills, supplier bills, general bills, etc.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, supplier accounts, credit cards, other accounts
- To do GST lodgement
- To produce weekly and monthly reports and forecasts
- Assist with maintenance of P&L forecasting and cash flow forecasting
- The candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accounting or any Accounting related 4 year course.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience related to Accounting and Bookkeeping
- The candidate must be proficient in using Xero Accounting System
- The candidate must have knowledge of Australia GST, PAYG, superannuation, BAS reporting
- The candidate must be proficient in invoicing and reconciliation
- The candidate must be proficient in bookkeeping
- The candidate must be highly accurate
- Any additional ability to operate in a financial controller capacity and to provide additional feedback beneficial to forecasting and report of accurate company financial position is a plus
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good English communication skills
Home Office Requirements:
- Comfortable Working remotely from Home
- Has a DSL / Cable Connection (Wimax, Canopy, Dongles, etc are not allowed)
- Has an up to date Computer / Laptop
- Has a decent headset and webcam
- Comfortable using Skype