- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Required skill(s): Good typing speed, Proficient in MS Excel, Customer Service Oriented.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Good written and verbal communication, and customer relations skills
- Well organized; self-starter; can manage documents (electronic copies and print copies)
- Detailed, accurate, reliable and can meet deadlines
- Can multitask and works well with others
- Keen attention to details
- Must be willing to work in Marcos Highway, Antipolo
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and verify information on an application to ensure that it meets defined criteria
- Knowledge-based data entry including a decision-making process to determine, through investigation, that each individual field is populated with correct information retrieved from various sources.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding performance expectations by meeting daily, weekly and monthly input targets while operating autonomously
- Do data entry, report writing and basic research
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary with Excellent Growth Prospects
- 13th Month Pay
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Attendance Incentives
- Sick Leave (convertible to cash)
- Pag-Ibig/HDMF, SSS, and Philhealth
- Medical Insurance