Discovery Reports Group Limited is dedicated to producing special country business reports for the South China Morning Post, Asia’s leading and most awarded English language newspaper.
These reports are read by key global business leaders, influential decision makers and opinion leaders providing an important source of information for the Asian and global business community.
The reports are meant to promote partnership, investment and business opportunities between the companies featured and the Asian business community both via an article and an accompanying advertisement for double exposure. Whilst they strengthen trade and business relations, the reports are a unique tool to promote economies and the individual expertise of companies throughout the world.
- Write business articles and corporate profiles on global companies
- Transcribe interviews
- Edit articles
- Proofread reports
- Conduct research on companies operating in different sectors and countries
- Work full time from home during different shifts with tight deadlines
- Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- At least 5 years of working experience in business writing is required for this position
- Applicants should be detail oriented, conscientious, proactive, self-motivated and willing to learn, adjust and adapt to the various demands and requirements of the job
- Required language(s): English
- Must speak English fluently and possess professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized, diligent, proactive, very detail oriented and function independently
- Excellent internet research skills
- Applicants must be willing to work full time from home
- This is a full time position with fixed hours dependent on shifting, candidate should not have other full time or part time obligations
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status