- You will prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Organization, Typing
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
- Analyzing Information
- Results Driven, Energy Level
Please apply by filling out this form accurately: https://podio.com/webforms/4056174/314933
At the bottom part of the form, you can find a section called "Attachments". Please attach in there you're Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter.
The HR team will contact you to conduct an initial interview.
Walk-in and experience faster application process!
Apply with a copy of your resume and a valid ID at:
CEBU - 5th Flr. Big Foot Building, F. Ramos St., Cebu City
10:30AM - 12:00PM
1:00PM - 2:00PM